AGA 2022 AGM notice to members
Notice is hereby given that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Australian Go Association Inc will be held at midday Saturday 3rd December at the Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club, 117 Ryedale Rd, West Ryde, NSW, 2114.
All members are encouraged to attend and vote on the following matters at the meeting.
1. Reading of the minutes of the previous AGM – Document attached with this notice.
2. Reading of the Secretary-General’s report – Document attached with this notice.
3. Reading of the Treasurer’s report, including P&L and Balance Sheet – Documents attached with this notice.
4. Nominations for President – Raphael Shin.
5. Nominations for vice-President – Neville Smythe.
6. Nominations for Treasurer – James Kaaden.
7. Nominations for Secretary-General & DFT Public Officer – David Mitchell.
8. Nominations for Membership registrar – Neville Smythe.
9. Nominations for 5 committee members – An Younggil; Erli Qiu; Peter Simpson, Amy Song & Colton Tinkey.
10. Nominations for National Coach (ex-officio) – An Younggil 8P.
11. Location of 2023 National Championships & AGM.
12. Any other business.
Please note: All AGA members as at 1st November were sent an email with the above details and other documents. If you are an AGA member and did not get the email, please check your junk folder – if you cannot find the message, please contact us by emailing email@example.com